my brother REALLY REALLY is on my last nerve!

My adopted brother is 3 months younger than me. He recently called me to cuss me out because I did not send him anything for him and his new wives wedding.I did not send them anything.I will tell you why I did not . He never called me or snet me anything when I got married or whenhe found out I was pregnant with his first nephew . He also never called,wrote or sent anything when he was born.Never for christmas or birthdays or anything.My husband and I gave him a CAR for his military graduation which was less than 3 years ago and he has the nerve to call and cuss us out over not sending something for his wedding.what should I tell him how shouldI react

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• tell him exactly what you just wrote. That more than explains your logical reasoning behind not sending him a gift.
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 1:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• we did send a card though just nothing in his words "worth a shit"
    Anonymous

• just because someone got married brother or not doesnt mean you have to gift them something a simple card that says congrats is fine......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2010