4H projects

I am lost---I signed my kids up for 4H this fall and it is not like scouts or anything else, that gives you a book and says here this is what we are going to do. I have looked on the internet and I don't know what to even look for. My 4H group only meets once a month and I am not getting the feel for it yet,

My question is what are you kids doing for their 4H projects to enter in the fair?

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 1:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• you need to have an honest conversation with one of the other parents and explain that you are lost and dont know what is expected from you.....the way it works here (northren CA.) is the kids pick an activity to be involved in and have to make project based on that (ie....sewing class made aprons,,,baking class made cupcakes from scratch....etc.) i promise i you just ask a parent at your next meet they will help......good luck
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2010