Whats so ever you do to the least of my brother , you do unto me....(question for believer in God)

I am looking around my house and thinking of how many people have helped me in my life.

Are there people in your life that have helped you?

When we help eachother do we help God or are we led by God?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have so many wonderful people in my life who strengthen my faith and help me through struggles. I believe that every person on Earth is called by God deep within their hearts to do certain things and help certain people. When we heed God's call we are choosing to follow his lead and help him further his family here on Earth. So, we do both. God tries to lead all of us but will never force us to do anything.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• At a time of misery and dispair for me the book "The book your church doesn't want you to read." by Tim Leedom gave me some much needed direction and restarted my brain--which christianity had put in a numbing limbo. And Rosemary Altea's book "You own the power." put me on the path to finding and using my own inner power. I owe the skeptics and free-thinkers of this world sooo much!!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I helped people and people helped me. it's all about the heart condition.
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 9:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Even after 22 yrs of marriage, I still remember who gave us some of our wedding gifts and I think of them when I use them. I also have a dear friend who is my son's godmother. She just stopped by the other day to play with my son. At church on Sunday, a very dear lady stopped my husband to pass along a belated Christmas gift to my son. We have so many people who give so generously to us. But, I am most grateful for all the people in our lives who pray for us. That is something I can repay every day as well.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2010