Hubby thinks im Preg....

I swear everytime i say something or a body part hurts he says your preg at least twice a day. We are TTC. but i dont want to get my hopes up like the other times. Even like last night we were laughing and stuff and then i started to cry really hard. he was like are you Pregnant?! AAAHH he drives me crazy saying that! I know he wants a baby really really bad but shesh!!

Any other wives husbands do this to them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• my hubby has been saying for about a week. When i want something particular or if I need a nap in the middle of the day or if I say my boobs hurts. Its the first thing he says. Hes just excited so I let him have his moment but I did tell him not to get his hopes up until I know for sure.
    Anonymous

• EXACTLY!! thats what my hubbs is doing! and he knows my period is "suppose" to be here in 3 days. so we'll see i guess. and if he's right well gollY!!
    Anonymous

• The day we conceived, my husband kept telling me that I looked different, I was glowing. The next morning, he told me I was pregnant.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• yeah this sounds just like my DH.we just decided to start when i finished my pack of pills. haven't activly tried yet...sooo annoying, i guess he wants one really bad though!!!lol
    maxxsmommy13

Answer by maxxsmommy13 at 2:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2010