Is this normal?

There is this guy that I don't know but is from the same town as me has sent me a friend request on myspace 3 times. I think I saw this guy in person once at the bar but I don't know if he reconized me. I don't ever decline my request, I just let them sit in my inbox until they expire and go away. Everytime his expires, a day or so later, he sends another one. I don't know why he just doesn't send a message expaining why he wants to be my friend. The reason I don't add him is because he is a stranger to me and I don't add people I don't know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do not add people I don't know. I just don't think it is safe to allow poeple in like that. There is alot more personal things you put on there then if you meet and started to talk and got to know them. But just my opion
    Anonymous

• Maybe he would like to know you better. You can message him without adding him. Just start a convo. with him. Geeze. It's not like he is outside your house and work stalking you.
    Anonymous

• Block him so that he can't request you anymore. He'll just keep doing it otherwise.
    mama2conor

Answer by mama2conor at 1:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Wow...stalker behavior for sure...honestly hun, if you see him in public RUN, don't walk the other way...you are not obligated to be polite to ANY man that even so much as smiles at you, alright? I know we can only learn from our own experiences but thinking I had to be polite to someone who smiled and made polite conversation with me got me raped. I don't mean to jump to extremes but it sounds as though this guy may have some sort of strange obsession with you.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, block him and DO NOT speak to him if you see him in public.
    Anonymous