Please recommend a bottle brand?

?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• Answered at 1:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 by: Gailll
    Breast - its the perfect container. Milk is always ready and at the right temperature. It's free and environmentally friendly. It's good for baby, mom, the family, and society. The benefits last a lifetime.

You never need to buy bottles, formula or pumps. You will save enough to buy a major appliance or a big TV!

Seriously - get OFF your high horse! Some mothers can NOT breast feed for whatever reason! She HAS to work outside the home, she has inverted nipples, she never gets her milk in, or - GASP - she just DOESN"T WANT TO! Get OVER It!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 2:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• NUK. thats the only one my son will use. Its great! I love them
    Anonymous

• Playtex Drop-Ins!
    I pumped and bottle fed with these at times. They are SO easy and sterile. They are the ONLY ones that can TRULY get all of the air out to protect baby.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Evenflo glass bottles are the kind I use and love!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 1:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Glass bottles.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Playtex (although I did prefer the flat bags over the drop ins) they were also nice because my kids were BF first so they took to the wider nipples much easier.
    Anonymous

• If you're breastfeeding, I would definitely go with the Playtex Drop In System with the Natural Latch Nipples (brown, not clear). Both my kids and one I babysat for would only take this bottle and all were breastfed. They're very convenient and sterile. Plus, there are tons of generic drop ins out there so you can get them for much cheaper than the playtex brand (I like the Target generic brand a lot).
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Breast - its the perfect container. Milk is always ready and at the right temperature. It's free and environmentally friendly. It's good for baby, mom, the family, and society. The benefits last a lifetime.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Gailll, I am extremely pro breastfeeding but sometimes women need to pump.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I breastfed, however both of my children have needed the occasional bottle as well - - my daughter used playtex ventaire bottles with the wider nipples. She didn't love bottles, but she took them as long as mommy was out of the house :) My son was a different story - he didn't want playtex, dr. brown, avent, nuk, or soothie!! I was starting to go a little crazy, since he was going to need a bottles for a few days - - I finally found the adiri natural nurser, which is shaped like a boob and worked like a charm. Friends of mine who have exclusively bottle fed have all used the playtex ventaire bottles and loved them.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2010