My husband just got orders to be stationed in Vilseck, Germany, any military wives out there have any info about relocation or the housing situation over there????

we are going for 3 years, and hope to get on post housing, just worried about the logistics of the whole process becuase all the info I can find or read is not to promicing :0(

JLorichon

Asked by JLorichon at 2:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Travel

• Anonymous

• Never been there but we were at Ramstein for 6 years and loved it. I know the Kaiserslautern Military Community was doing major renovations to housing when we PCSd back stateside. We lucked out we were told 3 months wait and got a house the day we walked into the housing office. Good luck and have fun. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• There is a group for moms here in Germany.... Military Wives and Mommies in Germany. You can get lots of answers there.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2010