What kind of Christian music do you like?

I need some ideas for music for my ipod. I want to use it for walking so I need upbeat praise or worship music. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Flyleaf
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• LOL @ Flyleaf... so christian.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I like superchick, POD, steven curtis chapman.

I have a group that shares music and artist names. You can check it out if you want.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/108682

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• LOL @ Flyleaf... so christian.

well if they aren't- this is the first time I've heard that...though it didn't actually dawn on me that they were until somone pointed it out. I just searched about them- and many think they are a Christian band and their music apparently is sold in Christian stores- and the members of the band claim to BE christians so...I'm still gonna go with them ; )
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I like their music but even the lead singer says that because they are christian themselves it DOES NOT make them a christian band

All five members of the band are Christians.[17] Their faith influences their music, but lead singer Lacey Mosley doesn't necessarily believe that makes Flyleaf strictly a Christian band. "We all share the same faith. And so when we deal with the whole 'Christian band thing,' we kind of think about something P.O.D. says, like, 'If you're a Christian, it affects everything in your life. So if you're a plumber, does that make you a Christian plumber?'" Mosley said. "I don't know the answer. We're a band, it's part of who we are, so it comes out in our music, and it's the fuel for what we do. And finding faith saved my life. So I'm not ashamed of it at all. And most of our album reflects that."[
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Mrs.Owen86

Yup- that's what I just read ; )
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Jaci Valasquez, New Life Worship, Zoe Girl, Out Of Eden, Susan Ashton, Carolyn Arends, Rachel Lampa, Sierra, Casting Crowns, Wow albums and lots of others!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 2:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Skillet, Seventh Day Slumber, Flyleaf, Thousand Foot Krutch, POD, Superchick, Casting Crowns, New World Son,
    LovesmyJesus

Answer by LovesmyJesus at 4:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2010