Has anyone experience this in early pregnancy?

I'm 4 weeks pregnant. I'm experiencing very light AF like cramps and on and off light pink spotting. Has anyone experienced this? I have a history of m/c but, my beta yesterday was 172 and my progesterone was 14.9. Usually, I have to take the supplements but Dr. said that I was doing/looking good.

crazypianochick

Asked by crazypianochick at 2:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Did you have sex? If so that could cause the spotting. Also, your cervix is changing, making it more prone to spotting if it gets "irratated."

I have a history as well, and I was told to only worry if I was bleeding bright red and alot. HTH
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 2:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• With my second, the day my period was supposed to start (so right about 4 weeks), I felt all day like it was going to show up any minute, with the cramping and bloating and fatigue and general icky feeling. I also spotted off and on for the whole first trimester. I had a perfectly healthy, full-term pregnancy and a healthy baby. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i had lots of spotting (mostly after sex). i honestly knew i was having a miscarriage with my first, i just had this gut feeling, but with my second i didn't feel it, i still went to the hospital and i was fine. there isn't anything yet to do but sit back and wait. gl!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• my friend was like 4 months and was bleeding a lil i took her to the er and they said she was fine it was just sex that had caused it
    Anonymous