Is it possible to be submissive to a man but still control certain aspects of my life?

I am in a relationship and we role play me being submissive sometimes but we want to make it more of a full time thing. But I refuse to lose my personality. And to give up control of somethings such as my son. And any future children we may have. With my son he will never have any major say. And I have no say over his kids. It works for us. But any future children we have together I want the major decision making left up to me. Only bc he knows business and money and I know kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• i'm submissive to my dh, but i control my life. he has the last say so, which is fine by me, but he always consults me on everything concerning all of us.
    Anonymous

• You cannot be submissive to someone if you don't trust them to make decisions in your best interest, or in your children's best interest.
    Anonymous

• Being submissive in bed can be fun; letting someone else make decisions for you is giving up your free will and independence.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i'm submissive to my dh, but i control my life.
    Do you see what is wrong with this?
    Anonymous