anyone 35 and TTC???

My husband and I have been married 14 years and have 2 great kids.. 13 and 11. We have decided a while back to TTC, it hasnt happened yet but I feel like I am the oldest one out here. lol Better happen soon.. Im not getting any younger. haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had my first baby when I was was 22 and my second at 26... I'm now 35 and hubby and I are discussing TTC another one. (Our kiddos are 8 and 12 now.) So I don't think it's too old at all. :) Luck to you!!! I feel like I can handle it better at this age than I could when I was younger... anyone else feel like that? I think I just have more patience now... who knows.
    Anonymous

• We are too but I don't feel 35 is too old.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• OP here: Well since I had my first too when I was 21 and 23.. this seems a bit old for me personally. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I'm not, but, I was 19 when i had my son. Unmarried. I am still not married and I am now 33. If I ever do find someone, I will be 35 or older trying, so, I will be in your boat. I wish you much luck.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I was 37 when I got pregnant with my first child, 38 when I gave birth. I don't feel old in the least bit, I just waited until I was as ready as I ever would be. And yes, I'll probably try for a second one in a year or so.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Good luck! You are in for a lot of fun. I was pregnant at 35, and I had an 11 year old at the time. It was a great experience for my family. My older one is an awesome big sister.
    Anonymous