anyone 19 & TTC?

please no bashin i know im 19 but am almost 20 and have been married for about 2 years. i was jw if there are any my age out there also ttc.. i feel so alone!!!!

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 3:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I am! But we're already on each other's friends lists so I guess I don't count lol. I got pregnant with my first 2 months after turning 18. I'm pregnant again one month after turning 19. I lost the first to stillbirth... anyway, I don't think it's fair to "bash" anyone for their age... it's the person that matters, not the age. Some younger people are GREAT at being parents, like I know I will be. I just got my positive, but I'm still here for venting anytime.
    Jesika90-09

Answer by Jesika90-09 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Finish your education
    Backpack through Europe
    Start a career
    Get a great jump on your retirement savings
    Have a baby in fifteen years, or so

Answer by rkoloms at 3:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• ok im not too much older i am 25...but lemme just say this, im not bashing just a word to the wise. i had my first at 20 (unwed tho) and i loved her to death i was still able to maintain a semi-social life and go to school and work and everything! i had my second at 24 with my now hubby we had been together for a year before i got pregnant and have been together for 3 1/2 yrs total. i love my family and i love my kids but i honestly can say that i wish i had just a lil more time with just me and the hubby before going straight to mommy and daddy! but only u know how ready u are for mommyhood! u are an adult and independent and married so u shouldnt even worry about what anyone else thinks!!

secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I started trying soon after I turned 20. I never wanted to travel the world. My dream was to be a mother. I ended up having 4 miscarriages and didn't end up actually having my first child til I was 22. Now I am 23 and expecting my second. Everyone is different. If you feel it's the right time your you and you Dh to start a family then go ahead. I personally wanted to have my kids young so I can enjoy my grandkids and not be too old to even play with them. And it's not impossible to get an education when you have kids. I do it, so you could too. Good luck....
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• thanks that was mucho help :D, im already in college. we're finacially stable. at least im not married 16 and preg. i already am doing the things i want and i dont want to backpack europe. we're going to ireland. and we already have retirement savings thank you very much. and 15 years is way too long.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 3:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• (Hey, you can have a relationship with your hubby along with a baby! A baby is only a hinderance if you see it as one! Take baby along with you. I was 18, James was my ONLY boyfriend, ever. We got married right after my 18th birthday, right after he came home from 15 months in Iraq. 2 months after he got home, we conceived our first. ...Our happiness wasn't hindered... Go for it girl, if you feel it's right, then it's right. I'm not going backpacking either (;
    Jesika90-09

Answer by Jesika90-09 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• heck yes!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 4:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• my husband and I started trying and did get pregnant at 19 he was 32 now I'm 22 and have two girls with him
    twogirlsandmore

Answer by twogirlsandmore at 4:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I had my dd when I was 19. My hubby and I got married June 2006, had dd August 2007, and now I am in my last semester of nursing school and we are letting nature take it's course for another baby! You can still have a life and personally I think my life is much better with my little family. Good luck ttc!!
    akl328

Answer by akl328 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• hey there....im 19 and im married too...im ttc and if u need some advice maybe i could help u out...not pregnant yet but feel ready to become a mommy
    twinbabies2005

Answer by twinbabies2005 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2010