Where can I find a legit Work at home job that isn't going to cost me?

SSMama0209

Asked by SSMama0209 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 4:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• you can search cafe mom.....there's quite a number of nice ladies that have excellent resources for at home jobs.....i think if you type in work from home jobs or something to that effect you will find alot that comes up
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2010