What is your typical day like?

Get the my two sons off to school 8:45 am. Start cleaning what they messed up. I usually start down stairs. Prep dinner, walk dog, go to store.

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wake up, feed daughter, shower, walk her to school (shes in kindergarten) for 825, get home, have a couple waffles, start the laundry and cleaning, if i have to i go grocery shopping, or run errands, come home, have lunch, come on the computer, get back to the school by 230 to pick her up, watch her play for a while, get home by 315, talk about what she did at school, play a couple games, start dinner, eat dinner, bath/shower her, clean up some more, we do her homework (she brings home a new book every day we have to read thru and go thru for 10-15 minutes) bed time between 7-730, then i chill out on the couch and computer til about 1am!! this is all if im not working!! like yesterday and today..lol :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Seriously...get a life!
    Anonymous

• up at 4am workout for 2 hours, shower and get ready, I wake my hubby and kids then make a from scratch breakfast. I supervise my kids getting ready for school then they have to make their beds and wipe down their bathrooms, I make the lunches for everyone, kiss hubby good bye, I walk the kids to the bus stop, I throw in some laundry, clean the kitchen, clean the master bathroom, make my bed, dust, have lunch usually with a friend, read for an hour or so, prep for dinner, talk on the phone with a friend, pick the kids up from the bus stop, help with homework, cook dinner, my family cleans up while I put the laundry away, we usually play a game as a family, we have a family bible devotion, then nightly showers for the kids and bedtime, I have sex with my husband and we usually fall asleep.

My day varies on days the kids have sports and when I need to run an errand or pay bills. I stay busy but I have 6 kids.
    Anonymous

• wake up early with the husband, make coffee.....get breakfast for my two boys, workout, take the boys out to play, make lunch, showers for everyone, clean, laundry, do school work, make dinner, husband gets home we clean up and get the boys to bed, I read for an hour or two for school and then spend time with DH...thats a normal work week.....when I work its hectic
    Anonymous

• anonymous 4:02 you get a life seriously.. you didn't have to answer the question
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2010