what will you do.....

If your DH tell you that the family are moving in a month or 2 and you already pack more than half the stuff of in your house. Then he called you and say we are not moving anymore.

This is not our 1st time moving it will be the 4th.And packing our stuff is stressing me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Why do you keep moving so much? What made him change his mind? You need to figure out whats goin on with him that he's so wishy washy on where to live. For now, just tell your family that you're not moving after all, that something fell through. You cant just pack up everytime he decides it time to go somewhere new. It needs to be a family decision, meaning that he talks with you about it before making such a decision. Moving is stressful! Id be very hesitant to move again!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 3:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• that happened....I just unpacked everything. whined for a while....

but then I looked at it in the housecleanout perspective - I purged a TON of stuff getting ready to move. so it was a really good way of simplifying the house.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I'd just unpack. I moved 32 times in 15 yrs so I hear ya about the packing stress!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2010