9 month olds pee

She eats and drinks alot but her pee still look YELLOW.
She also has those little circles under her eyes and as far as I know she sleeps enough.
What is the deal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If her pee is yellow then try giving her some water. If she is breast feed then you need to drink more water because she is not hydrated enough. gdiamante pee is supposed to be clear. Yellow or orangery colored pee is a sign of dehydration and you should be drinking much more water if it is this color. If you dont like water then juice. Although juice will not hydrate you as well as water will. Before 1 years old as I am told...my son is only 7 months so im not 100% sure but they should not be drinking more then 4oz of water or juice although i know many people that will say that it is ok and have given their child more. Try putting her down for an extra nap during the day and see if that will help with the circles under her eyes.
    Anonymous

• Pee should look yellow...I don't understand your question?

The dark circles may be normal for her....hard to say. Certainly ask your doc at the next checkup.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Pee is clear. Even my dr says so. I have never had yellow pee except when I havent had enough to drink.
    Dark circles usually mean dehydrated or lack of sleep that is why I ask.,
    Pee isnt yellow
    Anonymous

• Yellow pee is too concentrated. She's not getting enough water.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Are either of you taking a B vitamin supplement? B vitamins can make the pee bright yellow, sometimes greenish.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• No to teh vitamins.
    Thanks for the help ladies.
    Anonymous