I have a job interview next week and I could possibly be pregnant also, what do I do?

the only reason this is a issue is because the job that I applied for is dealing with corrections and pretrial release. It will put me in the jail and in criminals homes. She just called today and I didnt want to not take it cause I would be pissed if I wasnt pregnant and didnt take the opportunity. I applied for this job over 2months ago b4 Dh and I decided to TTC thinking that I wasnt gonna get a call back. I cant take a test till saturday..but my nerves are killing me because I dont know if Im pregnant and I dont know if I will get the job.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to the interview, decline the job if you get it and are pregnant. End of story.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 4:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Do what you are doing, don't START worrying until you actually get a positive pregnancy test.
    Anonymous

• Do what your heart tells you to do
    babygirl9669

Answer by babygirl9669 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Go to the interview. If you end up being pregnant then you can always refuse the job if it is offered. But if you aren't pregnant, then at least you've interviewed and have a shot at the job. Good luck with both!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Always take the interview. You don't know if you WILL get the job, and if this is civil service they won't tell you yea or nay till after you've tested anyway.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Go to the interview, well prepared with great questions and answers.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• If you get the job, accept it. If you discover you are pregnant, you can always resign. Don't pass up a good opportunity on a "maybe" though.
    kristysimpson

Answer by kristysimpson at 8:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• if your job doesnt included handling the prisoners then take it. cus you dont want on to punch you or anything. and if your preg for the first lil bit then tell them that you are they cant tell you your fired if they already gave you the job. easy as that
    Anonymous

• go for it!
    Anonymous