I cannot find a dream interpretation on ex-boyfriends that threaten to kill their girlfriends in a dream... do you know of any good sites for this?

I just hope this isn't a premonition.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dreams don't mean anything. They are your brain taking out the day's mental garbage.
    Anonymous

• You are being too specific. Although I agree with anon, if you want a dream dictionary site there are plenty. You just have to be vague in your search such as "killing".

Answer by admckenzie at 5:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• In dreams things aren't as literal as you think. The ex may be a representation of something else in your past which you are worried that will come back to haunt you... hurting you emotionally maybe, but not physically. If there are recent things that have been brought up lately from the past, this could just be your minds way of dealing with your concerns.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 5:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2010