No bashing!!

DOES THIS DRIVE ANYONE ELSE NUTS?
Dont post something stupid, or that you know is going to anger people and expect to not get bashed.. and do you really think writing "no bashing" in your post is going to stop people? if that worked i would write "give me money" in mine!

GRRR..... Sorry but it drives me crazy!

maybebaby83

Asked by maybebaby83 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It' makes me laugh. Because anytime a person ask others for their opinions they can't control what anyone will say. And it's not fair to try to exclude certain types of opinions. if they want support then start a support group. Just don't ask for honest opinions and say no bashing because it's VERY annoying.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Its like Talledega Nights and Ricky Bobby, when he says no offense and follows it with something offensive...lol
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 5:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• No wait it was with all dur respect and then saying something disrespectful...I need to watch that movie again...
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 5:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Yes I have seen plenty of posts where someone wrote please no bashing and well noone bashed.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• lol..I like the 'give me money' idea..lol...hey..ask a question build a college or retirement fund. LOL
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• LOL...I was thinking that when I read this tittle...the bashers are going to jump all over this one...you may as well post a title that reads: CALLING ALL BASHERS~! ..LOL~
    Anonymous

• I guess some woman think that by saying "No Bashing" is to just let them know that they know it is a unique question and I guess being prepared in their own way.
    Anonymous

• HA HA HA "Give me money!" That's too funny. I'll put "Give me a job" on mine, or "Gimme Big Boobs." Ah, if only.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2010