??????

ok so i went to the bathroom and my urine was very very cloudy...should i worry?? what does this mean??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• INFECTION
    lilmechi225

Answer by lilmechi225 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• It could mean you have an infection. I would set up an appointment so you can get it checked out.
    Anonymous

• What did you eat? I've noticed that if I eat anything with vinegar -- pickles, olives, salad dressing-- my urine is cloudy. I got tested and I'm fine. It's vinegar interacting with my hormones.

If you hurt or itch or burn or it has an odor, then you need to test for an infection.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• It could be a bladder infection, when I got them during pregnancy that was my only symptom
    twogirlsandmore

Answer by twogirlsandmore at 7:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• drink more water and drink half water half cranberry juice. should help. cranberry pills are a no no
    Anonymous