Does anyone elses little one do this?

My daughter is 8 months old and she seems to do this all the time!
She ewill be playing or something and just fall asleep right there where she is. ( I swear she is like her dad)
I pick her up she is still asleep. I put her in bed THEN she wakes up LOL.
She is so odd. lol

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL, I've learned if they fall asleep like that, just leave them there and don't move them unless they are in a place where they can get hurt. If my DD falls asleep on the couch, I just put big pillows on the floor incase she rolls off (which she never has).
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Or in my case, he NEVER will let himself fall asleep. MY son is 2 and I've never seen him drowsy.. Not ever.. I've had to clock his naps and bedtime, as an infant he went from fully awake to asleep - no long blinks... and the minute I ever went in and checked on him he always woke up!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• ABPeterson

LOL Last time I let her sleep in her saucer she woke up with a huge red mark on her eye thanks to one of the toys she decided to lay on LOL.
    Her arm was also soaked with drool LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• My oldest used to roll around laughing hysterically and just suddenly fall asleep and stop.
    Anonymous

• Our number one rule when our daughter was small: let sleeping babies lie.

Now I know that since this is my suggestion, you will never do it, because you hate me. Oh well, I love you!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• You know rkoloms When you give good advice that is one thing but to be a petty child like that just shows your maturity. No I dont like your answers. I was however thinking of giving that one best answer but since you have to be a child just because GASP someone doesnt like you then Ill just pick someone else. Do us all a favor and look in to growing up.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2010