what do you think about girls that work at hooters?

do you think its degrading? is it a good way to earn some extra money withought showing too much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• its a job. just like working behind a desk, or bagging groceries, or flipping burgers is.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I have no problem with it as long as they carry themselves with respect and handle themselves good no problem hey it's a job to make ends meet.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I think they put up with a lot of crap and the reward is not enough to make up for it. You can find jobs that pay the same that don't require you to dress that way or put up with that kind of stuff.
    Anonymous

• It's just a job... I feel sorry for them having to wear those shorts that always look 2 sizes too small though... Looks painful!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• My old radio station did a Monday Night Football party at Hooters every week a few years back. As the promotions director, I was the one who had to go set up the banners inside the restaurant. The girls were always sweethearts. I came away from that experience feeling a bit bad for them because they'd have to deal with some pretty raunchy customers....and that was in addition to the ones who got toasted! The radio station was across the parking lot from Hooters, and I remember one day that a customer staggered across the lot and tossed his cookies into the bushes outside our conference room windows. I was very glad we didn't have any clients in at the time!

Answer by gdiamante at 6:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I really don't care, my hubby nor I never go there, the food is gross. And as for feeling sorry for them, WHY? they know exactly what they are getting them self into, they just like all the extra attention there daddy obviously never provided, it's just some women decided to go and make something of them self's and others well ended up at hooters seeking attention from every Tom Dick and Harry.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• It's just a job that shows a little clevege. Whatever.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• No biggie.. its good food and women.. big deal.... you can go to the mall and see women wearing less clothing lol..
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• It would be degrading for me personally especially since I'm modest in my clothing. I'm also pretty uncomfortable with guys staring at my boobs and butt openly! But alot of girls/women dress in little shirts ad shorts daily AND love the attention so its not a big deal to them.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• It's a waitressing job. They aren't dancing naked, giving lap dances or providing sexual services. It pays the bills and doesn't break any laws. Get over it.
    Anonymous