birth control pills and hormones

hello ladies, its a new year 2010. The year for me to make some changes. My fiance and i have been trying to having a baby for quite some time and finally it happened in october of 2008 we were so excited about it. By the end of october it ended in miscarriage which was extremely hard at that time. I wasn't sure how i was suppose to feel or what was going to happen in all and was just plain confused as to what could have caused it. It has taken a long time to slowly get over what happened. I have recently been thinking about trying to get back on some birth control to help my hormone levels level out and get back to being more normal as i could say, maybe then it might help part of the process. I do have periods every month but there not exactly like clockwork either. Is there anyone whom might have tried this approach and that in the end it has helped along the way? Any advice on which birth control to, thanks.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i took the nuva ring after my miscarry. i took BC for 3 months then my period slowly weny 25 days to 27 days then 28 and now its 5 days normal as can be. its really low too so it didnt make me overly crazy like some pills. hope that helps
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 8:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2010