Is there a blog for older women? Say in their forties: going thru menopause?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a blog for older women. My mom is starting to go thru menopause and doesn't have anyone to talk to or relate to. She is starting to not like it! We are best friends and I feel bad for her. I have no advice to offer, because I know nothing of the subject. I think it would help her to talk to other women about it and possibly make a few friends, like I have on this great website. Thank to anyone who can help.

HarpersMom715

Asked by HarpersMom715 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Health

• She's a mom so she can come on this site too - there are groups for older moms and the main medical group is fantastic and recently redone. I heard that Oprah Magazine site for women of all ages and situations is great too. I'm older too older than 40 but I didn't have any trouble with the symptoms of menopause. Try searching here for groups plus Oprah. Hope she feels better.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 6:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• The CafeMom 40 and beyond group may be helpful for her.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2010