does anyone live here in Modesto Ca.?

there are plans on moving there. If anyone can help me. i want to know the standard of living, school system, what can you do, where to go, good& bad neighborhood.

jjfaraon

Asked by jjfaraon at 6:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• we looked at an area near modesto awhile back, over a year ago, and the whole area in my opinion was a craphole. complete craphole. Sorry, wish I had better news for you. :(
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I was born and raised in Modesto, now moved a whole 20 miles away and live in Turlock. Modesto has changed alot and has grown so you have the problems you have in any large town. Turlock is a nice place, I have lived here since 1984. Go ahead and email me with any questions you may have.
    Residuals4U

Answer by Residuals4U at 10:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I live in Merced, about 30 minutes away. I don't have much of an opinion of it, the only place I really go is the mall, it does have a lot of run-down parts.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 8:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2010