How can I get a response from the Department of Human Services?!?

I put in a change request on December 1st, and it should take 30 days to process, well, now it's January 12th and I still have not seen any change. I have called and called and left voice mail after voice mail, and even though the policy says they should call back within 24 hours I have yet to hear back from anyone and still have not seen a change. I just waited over an hour on hold only to have the guy get snippy with me and hang up. Is there something else I can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Try the DC office...
    Anonymous

• That happened to me too...you have to go there in person.
    Anonymous

• I always ask to talk to the supervisor of my caseworker. Typically what I want goes right through. If not call the main office for your area and file a complaint.
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• go up there and get a receipt for whatever change you made. They are VERY slow
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 3:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2010