Pregnant in a two piece?

What do you ladies think of pregnant, I'm talking once obviously pregnant with tummy out there ;) 6-9 months and being in a two piece? Do you think it's trashy? Sexy? Yes, we've all seen the magazine of "stars" in two pieces, but would you personally wear one while that far along pregnant? I kind of want to haha...I'm 6 months now, but still am not 100% sure about the idea, aside from magazines I've not seen women wearing two pieces while pregnant. I don't have stretch marks so far and have only gained in my stomach...so it's obvious I'm pregnant..

Jeda624

Asked by Jeda624 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it would be cute. pregnancy is beautiful, you should rock it!
    momof4303

Answer by momof4303 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I think that as long as they are covered - that wearing a 2 piece while big pregnant would be MUCH easier than trying to wrestly a 1 piece with a huge belly! If she is comfortable - then good for her!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I wish I could do that I have a birthday party on thursday.I have wayyy to many stretch marks though. If you feel comfortable then go for it!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I plan to. Pregnant women are sexy. Now your DH might paw you to death and you might have to whoop him in public. There are risks ;)
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I did.... I never got dirty looks or anything and the pool helped my dd get off a nerve in my leg so I could walk without pain. I don't think it's trashy or anything. I was 5-8 mos along and still in a bikini but then we moved
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I did not like the way I looked in a two piece when I was pregnant. I was much more comfortable in my cute tankini! But then I'm not of the mind that you have to let it all hang out to look sexy anyway.

Answer by missanc at 7:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I would if i lived in a nice warm area like back home in LA . Nothing wrong with 2 piece as long as your comfortable and u dont care what people think of you. I hate 1 piece bathing suits!
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 7:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I don't see a problem with it. It's far more comfortable and easy to get into than a one-piece. I don't think I've ever seen a "maternity swimsuit", if such thing even exists.
    xtwistedxlovex

Answer by xtwistedxlovex at 7:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I did.. strech marks and all! :)
    NickysMomma888

Answer by NickysMomma888 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i wouldn't care... but my mother would.
    katatrinakay

Answer by katatrinakay at 8:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2010