Oh! what do I do?

hello moms, im a 35 year old mom of 4 kids, all delivered by c-section, there wasnt any spacing between the kids just 1 yr interval, my fouth angel is 1.5 during her delivery I almost lost my life. right now my DH pressurizing me seriously for 2 more kids! my doc said that i can only have one more child, he's hinting of going outside to get it if im not willing to give him another child, 4 me i want to stop at 4 kids, even the four is a very big number, im already stressed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd probably employ the Loreena Bobbit technique on his selfish ass!
    Anonymous

• hey anony635 I second that and I'll help!!!!!! op your husband cares more about his comfort in his pants than his respect for you - even if he helps you around the house and with the kids with the number of kids you have combined with your very serious health worries, he's got to grow up.

Tell him you'll think about it. Then without telling him you go to a counsellor for counseling for yourself and to gain courage to give Him an ultimatum to ante up respect or he can ante up his paycheck.

Do not let yourself be bullied or pushed into having a baby accidently or on purpose - sounds like he'd try things to have it be by accident too. Be care love Yourself. Take care of Yourself so You can take care of the babies you have right now. Childbirth is not cut and dry easy for all women.I was in the hospital with an infection for 10 days on ivs after my first bad labor and section. Next two times I was sectioned to avoid that.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• If he's hinting at going outside the marriage that would be enough for me to say NO period. He's being mean about it and is willing to break his marriage vows because he wants 2 more? What about your health? It's not just that you don't want to, your doctor said not a good idea? Does he want you dead? I wouldn't sit well with that one at all. He is being very unreasonable. 4 is more then enough especially considering your situation.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• So he'd risk your life for his own personal goal of having six children? He's not a very sensitive man. Tell him to have the last two himself.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• he's hinting of going outside to get it if im not willing to give him another child

What does that mean? He will have a child with another woman or just have sex with another woman? Is it that you do not want more kids (understandable!) or that you do not want to carry anymore children? If its the latter- you could consider adoption or a surrogate. If you do not want more children period- then you should stand by that. If he is willing to throw away what he has-then as painful as it is- you may have to let him go. That type of behavior borders on psychological abuse. Healthy relationships do not come with those types of demands. I hope he is just being immature and a good talk about how you really feel will snap him out of it.

Best of luck to you Momma!
    justmyopinion

Answer by justmyopinion at 8:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Sounds like quite the wanker you have there. Tell him to go fly a kite.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• WHAT ???? !!!!!!
    Are you serious....OMG !!!!
    I would tell him to leave, and not let the door hit him, IN THE ASS ON THE WAY OUT !!!!!!!
    That is NOT COOL !!!!!
    Your life ? or KIDS ?
    Honey , I suggest you re-read your question, and really think, about this ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• If he is putting his wants (not needs, but WANTS) before your health & safety, it doesn't sound like he's worth having any more children with... JMO.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:28 AM on Jan. 14, 2010