Calling all California girls~!

Do any of you live in areas that aren't over populated? I am planning on making a move to a warmer climate and I would like to find an area that has beaches that are not swarming with people...any suggestions? Which area do you live in and what are the pros and cons about where you're at?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There is going to be people every where. I am from south bay area and i been to almost every beach in the southern california area. My mom and i always went to places. Huntington beach, torrance, palos verdes, hermosa beach, redondo beach, el segundo beach (where i am from) santa monica, venice, manhattan beach, san diego, la jolla. there is always people in those cities and a lot of them. especially when summer hits. You cant even find parking and sometimes you need to walk far just to find a parking and then find a goo spot to lay. Santa Monica is very ghetto and so is Venice. I would suggest Hermosa and Redondo beach. A lot of nice stores and places to eat or go to bars. The beach is very clean.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 7:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• As a former CA girl, I will say that unless you make good money, consider another state. It's crowded everywhere in CA, so good luck.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2010