Calling all Florida Moms~!

Do any of you live in areas that aren't over populated? I am planning on making a move to a warmer climate and I would like to find an area that has beaches that are not swarming with people...any suggestions? Which area do you live in and what are the pros and cons about where you're at?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sarasota is nice. Not too crowded. (well, anywhere in FL is going to have more at tourist season which is winter) But I'm loving it!
    for whatever reason, thanks to our position on the state, we haven't been "hit" with a storm in something like 20+ years. I completely forgot about hurricane season this year! :D
    and I live about 10 minutes from the beach, my 4 bedroom house with an awesome yard was only 130K.
    Super awesome school right around the block from us too, a 5 star elementary school!
    Anonymous

• Just a quick question? Why would you want to move to an area that is threatend several times a year by HORRIFIC storms. I live in FL in the center of the state. You couldn't pay me to move near a beach. I don't want to be hit with the worst part of Tropical depressions, storms and potentially hurricanes.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• lol i live near the beach.. but beliebe me 99 percent of florida is overpopulated like 75 percent of the year.. i live in sw florida... the hurricanes here arent so bad.. charley was our worst.. it was kinda freaky but really cool to say i went through!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I live in REDDICK,FL. I live in the country in the middle of nowhere, very little trafic! I moved here from TEXAS about 4 mo. ago

Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 3:18 AM on Jan. 13, 2010