This question is kind of piggy backing off of another stupid one I came across earlier, but....

Should we really be able to select our own answer as the best? I think that seems kind of biased and unfair to the people that really put time and thought into answering questions. It just seems kind of silly to me is all.

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 7:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I don't think that makes any sense - the whole purpose of CM is to hear from other moms and learn from them what we already know.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• LOL...REALLY? People DO THAT?! OMG, can you spell N A R C I S S I S M ?!
    Anonymous

• I saw somebody do it today and quite frankly it looked ridiculous that she picked her own answer as the best lol.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I didnt even know that was an option!! LOL that seems stupid..
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Maybe she wanted to prove to herself that she's the smartest one out there? idk. Sounds weird to me. If I already knew the answer, I wouldn't post the question.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Well, if you saw the question, it makes sense why she did it, but it still seems really immature and stupid lol. I don't want to put her on blast, but it really was lol.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Wait...you can pick your own answer?
    that's stupid!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i thought the point was to get different opinions. if you are the poster and choose a best answer for you, then isn't that correct? it should be obvious by the posts which answer is the most popular...that does not make it the best to the poster.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• It is kind of funny; asking a question and picking your own answer as best. Why ask the question?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:26 AM on Jan. 13, 2010