it is ok when your pregnant

im 9 weeks and my boobs hurt me all the time and they feel full hard and shit and yesterday i noticed that they did not hurt at all and they do not feel full or like they have milk in them is this ok i have lost 2 babys befor and it has been a year and if it helps we just moved to hawaii and it was a long plain ride

lalaberk1

Asked by lalaberk1 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With every one of my pregnancies sore breasts was my first symptom and quikly went away, I wouldn't worry.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• just try to relax, and let your body do its job.. it's hard to not worry, but what happens is what happens.. there's no way of preventing the inevitable.....

trust your body...
    Anonymous

• u'll be ok. try not to worry.
    Anonymous

• well they wouldnt have milk at this pint anyway. i was sore really bad then around 9 or 10 weeks it lessened.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 8:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I am 11 weeks now and around 9 or 10 weeks they stopped hurting so bad, it comes and goes and the nipples hurt more than the boods do anymore.. like the other person said you can't stop it if it's going to happen, I lost 1 myself just try not to worry and enjoy the fact they don't hurt right now :) gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2010