Do you get tired of "questions" that are only designed to complain about what people on food stamps purchase??

Anyone else get tired of the FOOD STAMP COPS? They either work at a grocery store or are in line behind someone using food stamps. They scrutize what people on food stamps purchase, then come on cafemom to b*tch about it.

"OMG...I work as a cashier and saw this lady buy a CANDY BAR with food stamps!!"

"I was behind this lady on food stamps, and her kids were all dirty, and she bought chocolate milk!!! She ought to have ker kids taken away from her!"

"I'm sick of seeing people on food stamps buying deli meat. They shouldn't be able to purchase that. Anyone else agree??"

++++++++++++

Am I the only one that gets tired of these pathetic wimps that like to complain about food stamp purchases??

Maybe I was just raised differently, but when I go to a grocery store, I mind my own business. I don't oogle other people's purchases and their methods of paying for such purchases. I guess I actually have a life!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I am glad somebody said something it was getting to a point where it was just getting totally out of hand. Jealousy is the main the part of it. If everybody was to get them wouldn't nobody complain.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 8:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Ditto.
    Anonymous

• yes I get sick of it!

and I just got approved for foodstamps :D I jokingly told hubby that I wanted to see people's faces when I buy some of our staples. ;o) and yes I plan on buying a nice package of steaks because hubby and I have been giving almost all the food to the kiddos and eating stuff like ramen ourselves. Dang it! I'm gonna eat a real meal for once! just waiting on my EBT card to come in the mail! :D
    Anonymous

• i am on state assistance and i hear people mumble all the time and its hurtful on what some people say so when i hear someone saying something i tell them that if you had 2 kids who are only 13 1/2 months apart and your husband was injured on the job and cant work and neither can you then you can make comments on what i buy lol
    Anonymous

• yes it does get annoying people are buying food with food stamps in the food store, its not like they are in the women's clothing store buying themselves a new dress...lol yeah ppl do need to just get over this topic and start minding their own business!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i agree. ppl should mind there own buisness

mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 8:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• oh yeah by the way I receive food stamps too I actually get them tomorrow and plan on feeding my child with the food I purchase and I don't see any problem with it at all I don't take advantage, I really need the help right now!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• WELL SAID! I'm sick of it too!!!! Mind your own damn business people!
    Anonymous

• i am in agreement, so what do food stamp children not deserve a treat? We have lost over 1/2 of our income in the past year,,,,the only bad thing is we can't get any help because we are still above what they deem "allowable" I have never looked down on anyone poor, but I also thought I would never be in the situation I am currently in. I have honestly thought about begging, but am too afraid someone would recognize me!! Both of my parents come from dirt poor senarios, and I so much empathy for moms trying to raise their kids on next to nothing! I do know there are people out there who abuse every system, but I find most do not,,,,,,your so right!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• People are just jealous. Life is too short spent on a useless, distructive emotion
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2010