The Bachelor, what did you think?

I knew it was going to be Rozlyn who was devious. Turns out, she's divorce with a 7 year old and plans on posing for Playboy....A PR stunt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't like Elizabeth,she's just trying to get him to chase her with the whole "don't kiss me" thing. Every girl knows make a guy work for it, shes pretty but playing games. I LIKW ALI, she of them all seems the most genuine for a reality show, seems pretty drama free. Rozelyn was doing that for a PR stunt, isn't she the one who comes out in a two piece while everyone else is still in dresses and Jake was thinking with his you know what when she's all brushing on him in her two piece and making out and he falls for it and gives her a rose. Michelle is just a piece of work, depressed all the time, packing becaue she's not on a group date list? Crying when she doesn't get alone time with him on their first encounter? She need to go. I think Ella is pretty, she may have a chance. Now I'm being mean but that Vienna girl. needs some mascera and I can't get past her huge jaw/mouth so that distracts me from liking her. thats me!
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Totally~! She's so fake!
    Anonymous