IN NEED OF BABY THINGS

me and my husband just found out that we are having a baby girl. we are doing the rain forest theme and we have the high chair, and jumper but we need the bassinet, the bouncer,both of the swings, crib set, diaper bag. if you have any of this or know anyone who has any of this please let me know but we dont have a hole lot of money so we cant spend a hole lot of money it but please let me know

itsagirl200801

Asked by itsagirl200801 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't have any of the things you need but maybe you could try freecycle?
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 8:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i actually have the rainforest swing in my closet!!! dont know how i will get it to you tho lol!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I agree, try freecycle and craigs list.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Craigs list!!! also try consignment shops, have found many a treasure there!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• craigs list, ebay. Or your local thrieft store. You can find some good things there that just needs a little cleaning. I got my soon a bouncer there and his highchair. Once I cleaned it up, it looked brand new and for only a few bucks.
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 9:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Craigslist.com!!!!! I love love love my swing!! The bigger one, its a lifesaver! You don't have to wind it up and it has really cool features. Its a MUST!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2010