What causes our butts to itch? (besides hemmoroids, rash or a dirty crack)...lol

Lately I have been feeling like this even after I have cleaned myself it is not so much my anal it is more in between my cheeks close to the anus (between the crack) man it itches I just get a wipe and try to clean or scratch it and it feels good while doing this...lol sorry TMI...but satisfying. What could it be I have never had that problem.
Thank you ladies for listening and please don't be mean this is my serious question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Health

• pin worms maybe?
    Anonymous

• lol it sounds funny on here butt i know what u mean lol! i found that it is usually due to tissue that has rubbed off in there (especially if u are hairy lol) from when i was wiping so now unless i take a wet wash cloth and get ALL in there to get everything out i have the itchy booty all day LMAO!
    Anonymous

• Yeast, even if it's not in your vagina.

Pin worms. My friend got them from someone's cat once when helping with the litter box! She was so embarrassed.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• rectal strep
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Yeast infections, STD, worms

Answer by louise2 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• omg these answers are creepy! I feel for you! Get to a doc fast! Please! But the toilet paper scratching was funny lol.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Thank you for the laugh it made my nights. But on a serious note it might be pinworms. Just go to the doctor and get it checked out. I hope everything works out for u.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 9:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• LADIES NO NO NO IT IS NOT IN MY BUTT IT IS BETWEEN MY CHEECKS LIKE WHERE THE BUTTOCKS TOUCH I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS TOO MUCH RUBBING/FRICTION CAUSING THIS BUT DAMN IT IS SO BOTHERSOME...THANKS ANYWAY.

Anonymous