Am I over reacting?

So last week my husband was away for work for a week. Then home for one day and had to leave again the next morning. He is taking a test to become a firefighter for Las Vegas. The test was today and he finished around 2 pm. He has decided to stay with his buddies....just cause.

While his kids who have not seen him AT ALL for over a week. And during our normal schedule, rarely see him.

Now, to make matters worse. Yesterday i was driving my daughter home from school and i got dizzy and kind of blacked out, while driving!!! We are ok thank God!

I had a eye appt and doc appt. right away. I now have a cardiologist and neurologist appt. They are thinking it could be many things and are not sure yet.

Remember what i mentioned before? I told my husband what happened. its 6pm and hes still in Vegas cause he wants to

Should i be angry/sad about this? Is it just me or shouldnt he be worried? Shouldnt he want be with us? His kids!!!

oscarandbaby

Asked by oscarandbaby at 9:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• OH i forgot to mention he called to ask if it was ok to stay another day (my head falls in shame)

AND i need him to drive me to my appts!!! I cant go with my mom AND children to these appts!! btw the kids are 4 and 1.5
    oscarandbaby

Answer by oscarandbaby at 9:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I's be PISSED
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• More understanding women might be ok with him having fun out there, but I personally would be upset. I'm sure he doesn't do this kind of stuff often though, so maybe you're just more mad because of what happened while he was gone. Would you be just as mad if you hadn't blackened out and stuff?
    ibarrasgirl

Answer by ibarrasgirl at 9:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I can understand how you are feeling. My fiance works all week and you would think on his day off he would want to spend time with me and his son, but a lot of the time he would rather go out golfing with his friends. I think dad's ideas of relaxing and spending a free day is a little different than us mommy's.
    Anonymous

• All I can say is "HE LOST ALL RESPECT FROM ME "....
    If you are Blacking out, he needs TO COME THE HELL HOME!!!!!!!
    He should be more worried about his FAMILY !!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• no i wouldnt be "as" mad if what happened to me didnt happen. But i would still be mad. Cause he has done this alot and im sooo sooo soo tired of it!

i think this time it just tops it off! I just cannot believe it! I know he knows the severity of my situation because i also have a heart condition. What happened to me could be something with blood clots and then stroke. Or something more minor. We dont know.

It just breaks my heart.

But i must say i am relieved to see women posting answers thats arent "dump his ass" ........blah blah blah lol
    oscarandbaby

Answer by oscarandbaby at 9:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• man i just feel so lonely right now
    oscarandbaby

Answer by oscarandbaby at 9:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I would be pissed and would tell him to get his ass home before he didn't have a home to come to. That is not ok, he is letting the negative influence of other men take too much of a toll on him, he needs to grow up and take care of his family.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Does he have a gambling problem?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• everything everyone is saying are things i have told him. He has been like this for quite some time.

I honestly feel like it will never change. I dont know where im getting at.

At least i know the way im feeling is valid.
    oscarandbaby

Answer by oscarandbaby at 9:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2010