Am i suppose to feel guilty?pls i need advise

my DH and i are happy and enjoying our married 4 four years now until lately he doesnt make love to me anymore maybe 2 or 3 times in a month, even that , he no longer play with me, then hurting me inthe act. after he will sit in front of the TV and fell asleep till morning. if im in d mood i will go to him only to be rejected, if i try to seduce when he's sleeping he will bellow on top of his voice calling me a whore and asking me whether sex is food? visitors or neigbours will hear him and be leering at me and laughing wit funny looks on their faces if i go outside, and i will feel so ashamed of myself as if i love sex so much. i ve started watching porn sorry to say this and thinking abt keeping a BF. i dont mastubate but scared that if DH find out that he will kick me out.he always going out these days and staying out late and he doesnt keep his phone out of his reach even carrying it along to d shower and toilet!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry, sounds awful ?
    I do need more information on the relationship, besides SEX ????
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• why should you feel guilty? Play his stupid game...when he wants some turn him away and let him see how it feels.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Sounds like to me that he is having an affair. Not wanting sex, always going out and staying out, keeping his phone close to him. I think you need to sit down and have a good talk with your husband to know what is going on.
    Anonymous

• u don't sound happy
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 9:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• This is no good. Get a boyfriend.
    Anonymous

• well u prolly need to get to the bottom of things- NOT SAYING THIS IS YOUR SITUATION, but me and my husband just went through the same thing, only every one in a while we would have sex, and after a while it just stopped, he would fall asleep on the couch and while sleeping he would make moaning noise and say things i have never heard. well come to find out he was "just" talking to another women at the place he worked- and i am pretty sure they were just talking cause he worked at a women prison. we almost go a divorce , but we are trying to work things out. do some investigating and sit down and talk to him- it wont be a pleasant conversation i will tell you that much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• i think you should leave him and go to college to get a better education, your grammar is terrible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• If he is taking his phone to the shower, he's having an affair...I totally understand how you feel, I was in a relationship for 7 yrs. and I felt rejected just like you I would try to approach him and be loving and he rejected me every time almost, we had sex 2-4 times a month and it was always because I practically begged for it. I thought about cheating but I got out instead...you'll feel bad about yourself if you cheat, why don't you leave?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Jan. 13, 2010