any of you ladies ever got a BFP 11 dpo? if not when did you find out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would love to answer but I have no idea what that is.
    Anonymous

• BFP(big fat positive) 11 dpo (11 days post ovulation)
    Anonymous

• Welll why didn't she just spell it out? I hate these letters.....just spell it out!!! And yay, she's pregnant. NOT preggo.
    Anonymous

_______
    They are called acronyms genius! Ya know like FBI, CIA, VIP, etc etc.They are a part of everyday life. It must suck to be you. Have you ever been to the DMV? I bet you get WIC! Ever watch TLC? Don't try to apply for SSI! LMAO Lame!

OP: Yes women have gotten BFP that soon. I personally have not.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I know there are a gazillion acronyms but in a post, it is irritating. Spell it out. I am so tired of SO and all that stuff. It is "significant other".....sigh.......
    And don't get sarcastic with me. It sure doesn't suck to be me. I don't get WIC, snob sister. I am a mature retired person who has a wonderful home and income and a great family, kids and grandkids and you should be so lucky.
    Anonymous

• Of course you are Anon, you can be whatever you want to be hiding behind a question mark. I wasn't speaking literally dork about WIC it was me using it in a sentence. You getting defensive says you probably are on WIC. lol I am not a snob I just don't see a point in you getting pissy because she used acronyms that are commonly used on this site. You know you do not HAVE to reply to her question. You claim to be mature yet threw a hissy fit over another person using acronyms on a free site. Yeah, real mature.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i have gotten a positive test 10 DPO. and i know the exact date i o'ed because i took an ovulation test.
    xErinx

Answer by xErinx at 11:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• 11 dpo it was faint and I couldn't believe it. 12 dpo I got the digital.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• LOL, I bet you don't know how to even spell the words so its really easy way out to use the acronyms. Maybe she is right==lots of us get sick of the "codes"...it is like a private club with all the acronyms. You arerude. Give her a break.
    Anonymous

• I didn't have to and now I wouldn't want to. I had my twin sons in 1991 and 2 1/2 years later I had their brother. Now I'm a born again virgin. LOL!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2010