Do you have any experience with Dicyclomine (for bowel pain) or Trazodone (for sleep problems)?

Have you had any problems with them or anything I should know? I have had severe abdomenal pain and trouble sleeping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Health

• I despise Trazadone! :( They put me on that for insomnia... OMG! that stuff gave me the worst hang over feeling the next morning! vomiting, monster headache... I gave up on it, the insomnia was easier to deal with than the side effects.
    Anonymous

• I took Dicyclomine a few years back and never had any probs with it. I took it for severe abdominal pain/spasms. It helped me quite a bit. Whatever the problem you are having I hope you get better. :)
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 9:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I’ve taken trazodone for insomnia and it did NOTHING for me. Actually I had an even harder time going to sleep when I took it. I’ve taken pretty much all OTC and prescriptions out there for sleeping problems and none of them worked for me.
    bgcmommy

Answer by bgcmommy at 9:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I had trazodone in college for "nervous exhaustion" and it was zombie medicine that made me super forgetful. The amnesia got frightening. I wasn't able to remember regular things in the day time. I only took it a few times before my roommate said she was worried I had died in my sleep from it.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I took trazadone and I woke up and walked right into a wall. That was the first and last time!
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 8:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2010