more of a vent, than a question.

My husband managed to get into some pretty big trouble. Got arrested for something I didn't realize just how big of a deal it is. Now its possible jail time. Pretty good fine. He will probably get kicked out of the military. This can keep him from getting any decent job later. We were already in the dumps. Broke, moving in with my mother in law, pregnant with baby # 3. I just dont know how much more I can deal with before I just walk away. All the research I'm doing is showing that even though this is a first offense that he will more than likely be charged pretty forcefully. I just dont see any light at the end of the tunnel anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Not sure what to say but sending a hughugs

Answer by admckenzie at 9:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear that happened to you but remember that sometimes in life you are thrown into awful situations that seem like there is no end. You have to be strong for your children and not stress to much since you are expecting. Living with in laws sucks i know but it is managable. My husband screwed up a lot and finally after years of trying was able to obtain a great job. I want you to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel it just takes a lot of sacrafice getting there. If you need someone to talk to i am usually here.
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I'm sorry.
    All I can say is that you should do what is best for you.
    I hope things get better for you soon!
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 9:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• so sorry mom, what did he do? Can he go to his CO and beg for help? Willingness goes a long way in the military!! If he goes to jail, can you get some financial help?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• so sorry
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• not sure of all the details...Lewd and Lascivious behavior. And he has talked to his CO..they dont seem to be trying to help much. Just decided to tell him that he hopes hes not as shitty as a father as he is a person. They helped someone out of a DUI and another out of jail for beating up a cop. I don't see why they cant help him.
    Anonymous

• oh dear pray abt it. im sure God will hear u, oh! now that u r pregnant and all that, just try, like my pp said there' light at d end of a tunnel, its just a matter of time everything will normalize. so sorry
    joysweet

Answer by joysweet at 10:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Every life has its ups and downs. Obviously you never cared for him as a person and you are looking to dump him. It's your decision, you are the one who will live with the consequences. Yes, he did something awful and what if something awful happens to you? The person you think you can depend on will run.
    Anonymous

• I did and still do care for him. I dont see how me being upset with his mistake has anything to do with that. And although this is his first mistake with the law, it is not the first in the marriage but I am here. I wasn't looking for someone to bash me. I'm venting. I don't see why some ppl feel the need to downgrade ppl constantly. If you have nothing of intelligence to say then don't. I do love my husband very much.
    Anonymous

• He did something pretty bad if the military refuses to help him, maybe he should have jail time and you should smarten up and move on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jan. 13, 2010