i found a picture of my husbands ex in his work clipbourd.

would you be offended? theres not a pic of me in there. should i ask him to remove it or just ignore it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• remove it yourself - at least I would
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Remove it and put a picture of you there instead. That will get the message across to him!!
    Anonymous

• Agree. You dont need permission to remove a picture of his ex. Get the point across and take it off yourself.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 10:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• well personally I would consider it disrepectful to take it upon yourself to remove it and even worse to replace it with pics of yourself, but everyone is different. I always live by the golden rule (treat others as you would expect to be treated). I would not want my man to do that to me so I would not do it to him. But, again this is just my opinion!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Ask him WTH? I agree, it isn't your place to remove her picture but you have every right to voice your feelings AND expect to be heard...hopefully he loves you enough to put the damn thing away or get rid of it entirely!
    Anonymous

• put pictures of your ex on the fridge=)
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 10:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• hes your husband not your boyfriend remove the damn picture and tell him you removed it thats what i would do my husband had a pic of his ex in his wallet and i went in there and took it out and guess what he didn't care he actually forgot it was in there cuz his wallet was full of just crap!! So remove it I would!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I'm LMAO @ mellyhayes's answer~! YEAH...do THAT~! :)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• if he's your husband then you have the right to do or tell him anything you want!!! if he was just a friend or a mess around than no you dont have the right. don't listen to these woman with bad advice they are the one's getting cheated on for being so permissive. if you always let your husband get away with things, and you act like its nothing he's going to continue doing it. tell him its wrong, that it makes you feel horrible, and its unacceptable.
    Anonymous

• Watz he think? by putting the picture there, or is it an old pic? just remove it and replace it with ur own and dnt confront him. the u wait till he questions u? THEN U WILL GIVE HIM A PIECE OF UR MIND!!
    joysweet

Answer by joysweet at 10:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2010