my ex has a new girl friend..why do I feel jelous?

We haven't been together for years, I see him and talk to him on facebook ocasionally, but I have a child and am working on my relationship with dh. What gives, I feel like a teenager again, jelous and irrational because he has a pic of him and his new gf about to kiss up.... ugh it's just annoying that I feel this way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• i think you still have feelings for him and if he was your first love that could explain it....
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 10:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• You aren't the only one..2 years ago I was talking to my ex and he told me that his girl was having a baby and they were planning their wedding and I swear my heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces. Because even though I'm married I just got the flashback that him and I were talking about having kids together and getting married. We even had our kids names planned out already.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• And my ex was my first love
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I'm not jealous of my first love's wife but knowing how happy and successful they are makes me feel happy and a little weird at the same time. Maybe it's just first loves....you'll always have that.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• It happens. It's normal. It will fade.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Delete him from your FB page, you don't need to torture yourself by seeing his profile all the time...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• grow up and get over it! seriously aren't you out of high school?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Jan. 13, 2010