could this be the early stages of labor?

im 35 weeks pregnant with my first child. so i really have no clue what i should be expecting.

for the past 5 days ive been having alot of [bh] contractions. from 10mins apart to 5 mins apart. only a few of them have been painful, all of them are just really uncomfortable and make it difficult to breath! ive been getting shooting pains in my cervix for a few weeks now, but in the past 5 days ive been having them more. and 2 days ago i lost some of my mucous plug. more came out yesterday and today. and today when i went to the bathroom my panties were wet!! and i didnt even feel anything coming out of me!? i dont think it was my water because no more has come out. and today ive been having alot of pressure in my butt and crotch! its really uncomfortable. and lower back pain! today i also had this stabbing pain in my pubic area on the left side kind of by my hip bone, it only lasted a few minutes.

momma_2b_2010

Asked by momma_2b_2010 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like your ready to go at any time now, i'm jealous i am a day overdue right now. Good Luck I think you will be going into labor at any time now.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• yup, check with your doc to make sure that all is well and bring that baby home, lol good luck momma:)
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• so i called labor and delivery last night, and the nurse told me NOT to come in untill my contractions are 5 mins apart for over 2 hours, and im in so much pain i cant stand up straight!

so i guess thats what im waiting for now.

she also said that it sounds like i will deliver a few weeks early!!
    momma_2b_2010

Answer by momma_2b_2010 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• hey... so everything you said... it pretty much how i feel right now... when did they say they wanted you to come in? I'm still waiting on a class back from my doctor.... I've been having a really hard time with it....
    Anonymous