What would you say is the biggest adjustment when adding baby #3?

reagabismom

Asked by reagabismom at 10:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• time it seems like there is not enough time in the day:) But i am a firm believer that going from one to two is really hard but going from two to three or even four is really easy. Not much change it seems at least to me:)

brees3

Answer by brees3 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• thanking god i only have one lol
    Anonymous

• Everything. 1 was life altering, but I could handle everything. 2 wasn't that big of a deal adding to the mix. #3 knocked me on my butt! She's 15 months now & I have yet to have all of the laundry done since she was born. My house has not been clean-clean once since she got here. I can't get it together after this kid. And my other kids are 9 & 6, it's not even like I have 3 little ones.  Yeah, everything.  I'm still adjusting.

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• now the kids outnumber the parents. we went from 2 to 4, so now i feel like we could have 8 and not be very different. my dh and i were talking about this just the other day. to us, it only seems like alot of kids when we are out in public and buying new clothes!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2010