Do you think it's possible

Do you think it's possible for a man that has been married and divorced, to ever love another woman as much as or more than his first wife? Especially if this man and his first wife had kids together and this man and his second wife do not have kids together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah I think its possible. My ex had an ex wife and 2 kids with her. He told me he loved me very much and he was planning on proposing to me before he got deployed in 06 but I broke it off with him before I even knew that he wanted to marry me. He was in the army and I didn't think I could handle that. Now he is engaged to someone else and they have a baby together.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Yes

Answer by admckenzie at 11:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Absolutely! Yes, what he had with his ex may have been wonderful and special and that's why they got married and had children, but the past is the past for a reason and your (I'm assuming this is about you!) relationship is an entirely different entity. The bond he has with his children just creates another venue of his life for you to be apart of. If you have any insecurities be sure to express them to him, as only he can validate his feelings for you.
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 11:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Keep in mind.. they got divorced for a reason! If it was meant to be then It would have lasted!
    Anonymous

• Have you ever been in love before? If so... then there's your answer :)
    Each relationship has different feelings. The emotions are on different levels. Just because you have kids together or get married doesn't mean that they'll never be able to love anyone as much as they loved you.

He loves you or he wouldn't have married you I'd think :)
    Second marriage, or even 3rd, 4th or 5th can be the one that lasts forever because all of the key ingredients are there.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He left her for a reason, he fell out of love with her and NOW he's in love with YOU!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Yep, sure do. I divorced my ex (we had 3 kids) and he remarried and had a kid with her, they divorced (he cheated on her too) and he is remarried again. They have his kid, her kid, but none of theirs together. I think he loves her very much and I would certainly hope he got over me as we have been divorced for 16 years!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2010