What would you say to this women?

So my dh has a facebook and an old gf of his decided she was gonna write him even though he denied her friend request if he was happy. How mad would you be and what would you say to her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• why would you say anything to her? your hubby wants nothing to do with her, so why should you?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I would ignore it. He did the right thing and she'll clue in...hopefully. Let it go it isn't worth it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• well then was i wrong when i said " This is his wife and not that its any of your business he is happy cause he is with me"
    Anonymous

• you just showed your insecurity by emailing her.. could work against you, she might like a challenge.. A woman confidant in her relationship wouldn't have to say a word!
    Anonymous

• i have to agree your dh did deny her and ignore her so she wouldve gotton the hint. but i also understand why u would be mad and send her a mesage. but i would have to say unless she kept sending him messages i wouldve let it go. but after the 3rd attepmt yeah she would hear from me.. be happy with ur dh though.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• op here.. Thats true but i hope she just gets the point and backs off cause his ex wife asked him the same thing after we had our baby
    Anonymous

• What did the message say, just curious! I probably would have ignored it.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• op here my husband actually thought it was funny that i wrote that
    Anonymous

• op here she just was like so i guess you ignored my friend request but i just wanted to know if you were happy
    Anonymous

• WOW really you have time for this?
    Anonymous