help me decide when to ttc!

ok im 25! a mother of 2 (5 yrs and 20 months), married, but i am still trying to finish school. i know for sure that i want to try for a third and be done, and that i would like to do it sometime before i hit 30. currently i am staying at home with my LO bc my job wasnt even paying enough for daycare so i only work part time. my hubby works full time and he makes enough to pay all the bills and still have some on hand to work with. i already know that i will not be able to immerse myself back into school full time until the baby goes to school and i am not sure if i should wait until after all that and i have gotten my degree or if i should have my last one and then go to school after that so i can do it all at once and then go to work.....what do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had my daughter when I was 20...waited 10 years before I felt like it was the right time again. It will never be the right time, just do it! I was 9 weeks preg and 30 y/o when I graduated with my bachelors. Good luck!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Take a step back and think about what would make you happiest at this place in your life right now. Would it be working on having another child and raising the cutie pies you have or would it be putting #3 on hold for now and going for a degree? Don't think of it as what you SHOULD do, think of it as what you WANT to do. Maybe that will help you come to a decision.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• is your mommy drive in high gear? are you craving a baby? if you are i would say go for it and have bundle #3
    good luck
    maxxsmommy13

Answer by maxxsmommy13 at 2:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2010