MY HUSBANDS TEXT

Ok my husband and i share a cell phone plan and it all in my name.... i read a text from his friend that did'nt make sense made me wonder about some things but he erased some stuff is there anyway i could get the text to come to my phone or an email address? like he can get the text but they come to me also? thanks ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• doubt it, but you could call your provider to find out for sure.. maybe you should just ask him about it? if you guys are having trust problems it's better to get thigns out in the open than to keep it all secret...
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 11:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i have to agree with evrything from lishabee....good luck..gotta love "man code"
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• we have been past the trust thing w/ counseling and everything but there i am looking at the music on his phone not thinking anything and he gets a text so then i read some and i'm like really again? so i wanna just find out something so i don't have to hear lies for like 3 yrs then get the truth ya know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Tell him that you expect the truth and if you still think he's lying then don't wait around, get to the bottom of it yourself ;) Ask around.. you might not like what you find but at least you'll know!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 12:03 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• ...and you could always take away his texting plan if need be! It IS under your name, after all!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 12:04 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Look - if he is receiving a bunch of texts, but you don't see them on his phone: HE IS HIDING SOMETHING FROM YOU. I would call the number.... there is NO DOUBT he is doing something wrong, very wrong if you see repeated text messages on your bill but none of them on his phone...... I have been through this over and over in my dating life and now with my current (soon-to-be-ex) husband.....Your DH needs to know that anything he wouldn't do in front of you, is not conducting himself in a faithful manner. I don't think you can get the texts on your phone too, but I would do alot of checking (phone bill, emails, wallet, pants pockets, glove box, car etc...) and confront him if your suspicions are strengthened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2010