call it what you may.

well this is probably unconventional but....... I need help. My childhood wasn't that great and i did end up happily married with a 3 year old son but i still have issues. i don't have any insurence and my dh and i are both unemployed so there is a very tight income with no play. i used to talk my issues through with my dh but he can't say or do anything more than he has. he doesn't understand though he had an average childhood so... i don't know what to do anymore. some days i'm fine and other days i can't stop my thoughts. i'm not suacidel at all but i can't help but think the worst thoughts about myself. the only thing that helps me is my son. but on my bad days i have to fake a smile even for him. I don't know what kind of help but i'm at my wits end.

ami615

Asked by ami615 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Health

• can you get in to see a therapist? there should be something available through your city's community health services center.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I agree w/ above, there should be services in your area. I'm sorry, good luck, few people had a perfect childhood. : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• "If you sometimes feel a little useless, offended or depressed always rememeber that you were once the fastest most victorious sperm out of millions"

I know that won't help but I got that on my phone once and I thought it was cute, but anyways I agree with above, call H&W and they should be able to put you on the right track. Good Luck momma
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I am so stealing that quote! :D :D :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jan. 13, 2010